ΗΧΟΒΟΛΙΣΤΙΚΟ ΠΟΛΛΑΠΛΩΝ ΔΕΣΜΩΝ SEABAT T50-R
- The SeaBat T50-R is fully frequency agile from 190 to 420 kHz, allowing for improved swath performance and reduced survey time under challenging acoustic conditions.
- The Rack-mounted Sonar Processor comes with an optional industry leading fully integrated Inertial Navigation System for accurate sensor time tagging and motion stabilization.
- The SeaBat T50-R is designed for very fast mobilization on any type of survey vessels, securing minimal interfacing and low space requirements.
- All-in-one, fully flexible and fully integrated survey system
- The compact system allows for fast mobilization, minimal interfacing and extremely low space requirements
- Unprecedented clean and ultra-high data quality for faster operational surveys and reduced processing time
- Fully frequency agile from 190 to 420 kHz, allowing for improved swath performance and reduced survey time under challenging conditions
- The new compressed water column data significantly reduces data volume while maintaining the required information
- Normalized backscatter designed for accurate, reliable and repeatable sea bed classification